Missy's Muses

Monday, May 13, 2013

Progress is slow but steady!

My doctor's appointment last Thursday went well. I'd lost 25 pounds since I was last there. I got the results today of my a1c. It is 6.8. I'm happy with that. I'd like it to be 6.5, but my doctor thinks that is too low and wants it at 7.0, so I'm willing to compromise! I have been working on decluttering my dining room and organizing my great-nephews' and grandchildren's clothes. I'm still not quite finished, but I did get a 5 drawer chest moved in there beside the changing table and I have the floor completely exposed! Yeah! Progress on multiple fronts.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/09/2013 10:49 PM, Blogger Jenni Pugh said…

    And it has come even further since this post! I haven't been on here in a while!
    You're looking great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home