Missy's Muses

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sehara's soccer game

It was so great to walk across Osborne Park to Sehara's soccer game and see not only Jenni, Carson, and Madeline, but also my 80 year old mother and Dan and Amanda. I know that Jenni was happy to have more of the family there with her to cheer on Sehara. I am glad I was able to make a few pictures and a few videos. These are memories worth documenting. I was not able to stay past the half time. The pollen count was up. I had my face mask and my long-sleeve hooded jacket and that helped, but not for as long as I wanted. Sehara played hard and I am very proud of how she is doing! She had already had swimming lessons and dance this morning, so I know she had to be tired, but she didn't show it! It was chilly out, but at least it wasn't rained out! I had fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home