Missy's Muses

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Since my Mother's Day post I have: retired from teaching school, closed out and given up my apartment, started keeping Gabriel full time, changed hundreds of diapers, bought numerous things(another crib, 5 new baby gates, lots of baby clothes, diapers, bibs, sippy cups, toys, 3 new air purifiers, a wet/dry vac, extension cords, more toys, bed tent, sheets, college textbooks...), tried and failed to un-bury my house, had my doctor move and his replacement close the practice after a couple of months, changed my medical and prescription insurance carriors and been denied one of my medications until I have my doctor certify that a less expensive alternative doesn't work, hired a wild life hunter to trap and remove something living under my barn in the back, made matching dresses for my granddaughter and her best friend, observed and hopefully learned how to put a new bike chain on my son's bicycle that he rides to and from work and college...

No wonder I'm so tired!

My nephew, Adam, and his wife, Jeanine, had their baby boy, Zachary Gene Pugh, on September 9. My son, Timothy, and his wife, Jennifer, are to be at the hospital at 6AM tomorrow to get her labor started for Carson to be born. I have a lot of moving things around that I need to get done before my granddaughter comes over on Sunday night, so I better go to bed. Don't know when I will get back to this blog again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home