Missy's Muses

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thank You, Lord

"Thank You, Lord, for loving me. Thank You, Lord, for blessing me. Thank You, Lord, making me whole and saving my soul. I want to thank You, Lord, for loving me. Thank You, Lord, for saving my soul." Thank You, Lord, for bringing my new little granddaughter safely into this world! Thank You for blessing me with my sweet 9 year old granddaughter who is so happy and excited to have a little baby sister. Thank You for her excitement over having another tea party with her grandmother! Thank You for a loving daughter-in-law who entrusts me with the care of her children. Thank you to anyone who reads this and lifta up prayers for my family. We continue to solicit your prayers for God's watch care over all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home