Missy's Muses

Monday, November 19, 2012

Praying without Ceasing

I find myself with a heavy heart and I hope it will help to share with others. My little granddaughter in the womb has stopped growing. The doctor tells her mom that she is still healthy and will be here within the week. Please pray for her. I find my energy levels on a roller coaster. One minute I can pick up boxes and move chairs and vacuum and clean and the next I can't even open the mail. I have something dead in my garage and I can't find it. I know God loves and blesses me and I want to draw on His strength. I need to focus on the Savior and take a moment at a time. Back to my lists! That will help! Back to my strength in God's word. I haven't been studying like I should! God, You know I have been talking to You! I need to be listening to You in Your word as well! I love You. Too much "I" and "my" in these last 15 sentences. For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. — 2 Peter 1:5-7

1 Comments:

  • At 11/19/2012 5:44 PM, Blogger Jenni Pugh said…

    I find myself on a roller coaster as well. I keep hoping that Carson and Sehara will share some of their energy with me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home