Missy's Muses

Monday, March 13, 2006

100 Pennies - $100 - 100 Pounds

Wow was I surprised at work today! To congratulate me for losing 100 pounds, 48 of the first graders at school brought me a bag of 100 pennies and a homemade card. They are so cute! The K-4 grade teachers pitched together and got me a $100 dollar bill to say how proud they are of me, for me to buy some new clothes. So Mom and I went out this evening and I got 2 beautiful coordinated sweaters (size 16-18)! Then I also got 3 new bras. There was no way that I could wear my pretty new clothes with my old, too big bras. I am going to wear the sweaters to work tomorrow to show the children and teachers how I am spending the money. I cried when I got the things from them. I will get someone to take a picture. I feel so blessed! (And I've still got money left to spend!)



......I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can.....

Missy
365/255/115

3 Comments:

  • At 3/14/2006 6:57 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Hi Missy....I have recently been reading up on your blog but this is the first time I have commented. What a great thing for those teachers and students to do for you. You so deserve it. You have done an amazing job with your weight loss. Glad your feeling better and back at work....especially with gifts like that!! :) Congrats on the size 16-18 sweaters....can't wait to see a picture.

    Jamie (tlcfor4 at NS)

     
  • At 3/15/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger Karon said…

    That is such a sweet thing for the teachers and students to do. Wow! Congrats on the new clothes. I can't wait to see them!

     
  • At 3/18/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger Missy said…

    Thank you Jamie and Karon! It is so unbelievable to me! They are all so sweet!
    Missy
    365/253/115
    (on 3-18-06)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home