Missy's Muses

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I had a wild and crazy week between so much to do at work and testing and too much paperwork! But I am not going to feel guilty! And I am not going to try to be Super Woman! I will just do the best I can!

I got in a lot of exercise on Friday:
bike - 10 miles, walk - 1 mile, gazelle - 1 mile
Tour De FranceTrackFat Man 7

(Then I stood outside for about 1 hour from 9PM to 10PM (I had on my winter coat, a tied up head scarf, and a pair of gloves) and helped with lifting the car by standing on a 2X6 to lever the Honda Civic up enough to get a jack under it to replace the wheel that came off. I no longer weigh enough to get the board all the way to the ground. He and a friend had to lift up on the car too while the friend's dad got the jack under it. My DS told me later that he "almost" said "Too bad you lost all that weight, Mom! Then he thought better of it and kept it too himself." I told him I was thinking the same thing! LOL!)

Saturday: I walked 1 mile.
Track



......I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can.....

Missy
365/256.5/115

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home