Missy's Muses

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Nutri-Bears

I called the first time, when my bears were not in my auto-ship, ever since they have come each time. Just 2 a month - so I have 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, and 80. They are WONDERFUL and the first thing I find when I get my box. I introduce them to each other. I've taken them to work and the doctor's office to show them off. My mom told her Ladies Bible Class about them and then she had to take them all in, because they wanted to see them. They get a little bit lighter each time. That is Pound (10) weighs more than Commitment (20) who weighs more than Community (30) and so forth! I thought maybe I was imagining this, but my mom got out her postal scales and WEIGHED ALL THE BEARS! It is hard to explain how motivational these little guys are. They are about 9" tall and about 5" wide. They each have a little tag attached telling their names and a motivational blurb. One thing that was kind of cool for me is that I read about Tony Little's Gazelle that was special priced on HSN here on Jazzman's board, so I ordered it. The UPS guy delivered the boxes of my NS food and my Gazelle at the same time. My bears that day? "Willpower and Workout" How appropriate! I will never forget that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home