Missy's Muses

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

In Home Walking DVDs

No equipment necessary. You can play it in your DVD player or I play it on my computer, so that I can watch TV while doing it (after I have learned the routine). Leslie Sansone's Walk Diet is low impact, simple. It has walking in place, gentle kicks, slight knee lifts, and small side steps. Anything that you can't do she encourages you to just keep walking in place. She is very kind and encouraging. The people doing it with her are real and she introduces everyone and talks a bit about their families. I really recommend it.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/14/2006 2:52 PM, Blogger Karon said…

    I know you read I recently go the set with Get Up and Get Started one mile walk and also the two and three mile walks. I love walking with Leslie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home