Missy's Muses

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bring on the Delusions!

QUOTE (dalemarc @ Feb 6 2006, 10:42 AM)

If being happy and feeling good about yourself is delusional...BRING ON THE
DELUSIONS! I think what you've done is terrific and you SHOULD be
happy! Keep up the delusions!!!Dale

I agree with Dale. BRING ON THE DELUSIONS! I know that perception is reality! I weigh 267 pounds and at 5'1" that is morbidly obese on every chart! But last night when I was down on the floor and back up again over and over BY MYSELF putting together my Tony Little's Gazelle Freestyle Crosstrainer Pro which had just been delivered I felt thin. Back in September I couldn't even get down on the floor by myself. And at 2:30 AM after a breathing treatment when I was putting away my breathing machine in the dark in the room where I forgot that I had set up the Gazelle and I tripped and fell backwards into it (fortunately the foot platforms were locked into place on the swing arms) and I landed on my tailbone and was able to get up without calling for help, I felt fit! I say "BRING ON THE DELUSIONS!" I like being thin and fit! Even when I'm the only one who perceives it as such. Am I going to keep on staying on plan? You bet! Do I need to keep on losing weight? Of course! Do I care how others perceive me? Uh, yeah! I am a human being! Does their perception kill my Delusion? NO WAY!
Written on February 6, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home