Missy's Muses

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

20 Things I Want to Do

Twenty things I would like to do that I haven't done because of my weight. I hope to do or be able to do them when I get to goal.
1. Go on every ride at Kings Island or Six Flags and be able to walk the entire park and not even be tired or have pain.
2. Go up in a hot air balloon.
3. Parasail over the ocean
4. Sky dive
5. Fit in the wet suit at the Indianapois Zoo so I can swim with the dolphins.
6. Sit in any chair at people's house, without having to ask if it is sturdy enough to hold me.
7. Sit on the edge of my son's bed without bending the aluminum bedrail.
8. Sit in a lawn chair at my sons' soccer games without having the chair collapse or sink a foot into the grass.
9. Being able to get up from chairs and couches at friends' houses without help.
10. Being able to get up off the ground or floor when I have fallen without someone needing to find at least four weight lifters to help.
11. Being able to roll over in bed without the use of the iron bars at the head of my bed.
12. Not having to check the weight limit on every cot, chair, exercise machine, etc.
13. Being able to ride the suspended unicycle at COSI.
14. Being light enough for one of my teenage sons to pick me up and throw me in the swimming pool at the family reunion.
15. Being able to walk through the aisles in a classroom or a store without knocking things off with my hips.
16. Being able to play hide and seek and actually finding a place to hide.
17. Being able to change a light bulb in the ceiling fixture without collapsing the step stool.
18. Being able to sit on an ottoman without causing the foam to sink all the way to the wooden frame.
19. Being able to ride on a plane without having to take my 88 pound son with me, so that I can overflow into his seat.
20. Being able to ride in the back seat of my parents' car and being able to actually put the seat belt on correctly.

Need I go on?

1 Comments:

  • At 2/14/2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Karon said…

    I am also going to walk the entire park at Kings Island one day. Who knows? Maybe we'll even do it together! Love your goals and dreams. Thanks for sharing them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home