Missy's Muses

Monday, September 04, 2006

I am getting closer to ONEderland!


Here I am in August at school with my 365 pound stand-up.

I am down another 2 pounds since my last post. I'm back at school and staying very busy. We are having a staff exercise time Monday through Thursday right after school. We do a Leslie Sansone DVD each day.
Mon: 2 Mile WATP
Tues: 3 Mile WATP Express
Wed: Walk Strong
Thur: Walk and Kick

I can't stay every day, I was able to participate Tuesday and Thursday of last week.

I hope each of you are having a great week!



......I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can.....

Missy 50 years old 5'1"
365/203.5/115 (Began on 9-22-05)

7 Comments:

  • At 9/04/2006 3:43 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Missy, you are getting SO close! You look so healthy and happy.

     
  • At 9/08/2006 5:01 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Missy you look so good. What a difference next to your stand up, huh? Keep up all your inspiring work!

     
  • At 9/18/2006 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't even believe your results. You are looking fabulous :) So glad I found your blog.

     
  • At 9/18/2006 8:23 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    WOW - what great comparison pictures - er should I say picture of a lifesize replica and the real thing? Congrats. What a noticable difference!!

     
  • At 9/24/2006 4:50 PM, Blogger Karon said…

    I could have sworn I posted when I was here last week, but obviously not. Love the side by side. You're doing an amazing job and I'm so happy for you!

     
  • At 9/24/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger BigAssBelle said…

    you look magnificent, missy . . . you go, girl. i am SO impressed. big hugs, lynette

     
  • At 9/28/2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Missy said…

    Emily, Melissa, Terri, Lynn, Paul, Karon, Lynette,
    Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement and support. I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to respond. I hope things are going well with you.
    Missy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home