Missy's Muses

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm still alive!

I have had lots of trouble with my computer. I've finally got it working again. I hope it is working right. This time of year I am really busy finishing up the school year. I have lots of pictures that I hope to get posted soon - My April 21 photo, photos from Indianapolis and Tim's Eagle Scout Court of Honor and promotion to 2nd Lieutenant! I need to go to bed now! Thank you for your concern Karon! I have really been out of touch and I missed you!


......I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can.....

Missy 5'1"
365/242/115

3 Comments:

  • At 5/18/2006 10:54 PM, Blogger storylady said…

    Hi,
    My name is Linda and I just started NS on 4/28/06. I just about homebound because I need double knee replacement. I need to lose this weight first. I'm starting 1 pound less than you did and I really beleive God has chosen this path for me to follow so I can be successfull! Come see me on the NS profile as ljstorylady! Thanks for sharing your journey!

    A Sister through the blood of Christ!
    Linda Hortter

     
  • At 5/20/2006 5:32 PM, Blogger The soon to be Ex-fattie said…

    missy, it's so good to hear from you! i didn't know you were back until today (05.20.06) when i saw you replied to a post, but i'm glad you are doing good! i hope you had a great mother's day and i hope that your computer continues to be good for you.

    just wanted to say welcome back! you were missed!

    :) *joely*

     
  • At 6/22/2006 12:55 AM, Blogger Missy said…

    Thank you Linda and Joely!

    Linda,
    I am enjoying getting to know you in NSSupport!

    Joely,
    Thank you for the warm welcome! You hang in there girl!

    Missy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home