Missy's Muses

Monday, January 02, 2006

Exercising My Way to Good Health

I woke up this morning full of vim and vigor. I rode my stationary bike for 10 miles which took me 40 minutes. Then I waited 1 hour and did Leslie Sansone's Two Mile Walk Diet which took me 30 minutes. I felt able to do much more exercise, but I am afraid that if I overdo it, I will be unable to exercise tomorrow. I would like to ride 2 more miles before I go to bed today, so that my bike's odometer will be at a multiple of 10. Then I'm planning to ride 10 miles each day and do the 2 Mile Walk Diet each day. This should get me in the kind of shape I want to be in as I continue to lose weight. I have been 100% on my food and 100% on my water so far. I have already got my breakfast and lunch packed for tomorrow as I have to go back to work. I am kind of excited about returning as I am down another 4 pounds from when I was last there! Hope you are all doing well.
Missy
365/282/262FFG/115
9 PM update - Biked that other 2 miles! Yay!

2 Comments:

  • At 1/03/2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Karon said…

    Way to go, Missy! I think you're doing great and I'm proud of you. Wow! You rode twelve miles yesterday. I'm impressed! Kind of makes my 25 minutes with Richard look shabby! LOL

     
  • At 1/03/2006 6:55 PM, Blogger Missy said…

    Not so, not so! As the name implies, I like to ride! I'm sure Richard really gets you moving!
    Missy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home