Missy's Muses

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Saturday, December 31, 2005 - New Year's Eve - The last day of 2005! I am now 83 pounds lighter! I have Nutrisystem meals already packed for the whole day in the refrigerator except for a banana and some low calorie/low Glycemic Index vanilla wafers or similar substitute that I am going to look for at Krogers in a few minutes. I am so excited! I have upped my exercise daily from 2 miles to 4 miles, by doing Leslie Sansone's Two Mile Walk once in the morning and once in the evening! I am so looking forward to the New Year, which is a real departure from my usual self. I have often dreaded New Year's Eve, because it seemed like a time to look back at all I had not accomplished. It has been better since I have had the children. Now it is really great! I am excited about my ability to do more and more for God! I am eagerly walking down this path to becoming ready to go to the mission field (if but for a brief 7-9 days) in Nicaragua in June with Joe. I am endeavoring to learn more Spanish, become more fit, memorize Spanish hymns, and memorize Spanish Bible verses. Vaya con Dios!
Missy
365/282/115

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home