Missy's Muses

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Another three off the list!

Daniel and I spent part of our vacation to Canada with some friends in Michigan and I slept in the guest room in a bed with no headboard. I found I was able to turn over in bed without any problems. So I'm crossing #11 off my list! (Being able to roll over in bed without the use of the iron bars at the head of my bed.)
I also found myself just sitting wherever I wanted with out giving it any thought - so #6 and #12 are also biting the dust! (Sit in any chair at people's house, without having to ask if it is sturdy enough to hold me; Not having to check the weight limit on every cot, chair, exercise machine, etc.)

Still on the list to do:
3. Parasail over the ocean - My cousin told me of a place to do this on South Padre Island, TX. So it goes on my list for next summer.
4. Sky dive - I am light enough for the tandem now, but figure I will give the instructor a break and wait till next spring.
5. Fit in the wet suit at the Indianapois Zoo so I can swim with the dolphins. - They have suits big enough, I'm considering moving this event up to around Christmas time.
8. Sit in a lawn chair at my sons' soccer games without having the chair collapse or sink a foot into the grass. Soccer season is now only 1-2 months away!
14. Being light enough for one of my teenage sons to pick me up and throw me in the swimming pool at the family reunion. - Too heavy this year, so I'll have to wait till June 2007.
15. Being able to walk through the aisles in a classroom or a store without knocking things off with my hips. - Still a problem
16. Being able to play hide and seek and actually finding a place to hide. - Not yet
18. Being able to sit on an ottoman without causing the foam to sink all the way to the wooden frame. - Still too heavy!

I'm still having fun!



......I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can.....

3 Comments:

  • At 7/29/2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi.. just stopping in from NS... I wanted to say your weight loss journey is amazing, and I'm so happy for you... you're doing amazing things for yourself, and it's inspirational to others!!

    Keep up the wonderful work... I'm so proud of you!

    Toni (ToniJo35 on NS)

     
  • At 7/29/2006 7:37 PM, Blogger Missy said…

    Toni,
    Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you for your kind words.
    Missy

     
  • At 7/30/2006 11:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You're very welcome love!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home