Missy's Muses

Saturday, July 01, 2006

2 more crossed off the list and 7.5 more pounds gone.

I went to Kings Island and walked everywhere and successfully sat in and rode on every ride I wanted to including The Racer and The Tomb Raider on June 22nd.

I went to COSI and rode the Unicycle without any problems on June 29th. It was fantastic.

Yesterday, June 30th, I took Nathan to the Indianapolis Zoo. We went to the new Meerkats exhibit. It was great! Check it out if you get the chance.



August First Goal



......I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can...........I think I can.....

Missy 50 Years old 5'1"
365/225/215AFG/115

2 Comments:

  • At 7/09/2006 12:47 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Yay Missy!!!! Good for you girl!!! I hope you had a blast at Kings Island.

    You look absolutely fantastic! Good luck to you on your August 1st goal!!!

     
  • At 7/11/2006 5:45 PM, Blogger Missy said…

    Thanks Jamie! I've been on vacation in Texas. It was so fun! My aunts and cousins and such didn't even recognize me at first. It was great!
    Missy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home